Monday, October 4, 2021

Lack of specificity; a beginners mistake

Stage 14: Biel to Ins (26,45 km) 

Okay, okay, you got me. Any ten year old could have told be, but I had experience it for myself.

So let me try again: Dear whoever-it-is-who-is-responsible-to-cater-to-my-whishes, when I say I like water, I mean exclusively oceans, lakes, rivers of any size in a natural, stable state. Me liking water does not include rain, puddles of the paths I walk, any sort of flooding or the like. Are we clear? Thank you so much.

For todays short stage I got mainly drizzle and grey-in-grey. And the Swiss managed to create a 20km walking path that they even call the "shoreline path" (Uferweg) where, while you are walking within 500m of the shoreline, they manage to obstruct the actual lake view for about 90% of the way. Crappiest stage so far.

Since for my, a healthy dose of sarcasm helps with unpleasant situations, here is two of todays finds. On the left, you can see the lake Biel, on the right is cow pasture. Maybe this exposed property explains the cost of meat here in Switzerland.     



Does that sign ever switch to closed?


Other than that, let us just forget this day



No comments:

Post a Comment