Wednesday, September 22, 2021

I've got something better to do

Stage 3: Edingen to Schwetzingen (8,86 km) 

The day starts with good coffee at Martins place, I chill on the balcony before starting the very short walk to Schwetzingen station.

Less than two hours later, I am on a train back to Frankfurt.

Why?

Is it over already?

Not quite, but today my wonderful wife has her exam for becoming a paediatrician in Germany (she has been a paediatrician in Turkey for 15 years, but German ignorance demands that only a German education qualifies). She passed the exam with flying colors and we celebrate the day with a great dinner at probably the best Mexican restaurant in Frankfurt, the El Pacifico

There are more important things than #going2rome. Tomorrow I will take the train back and continue from where I have left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment